Pages

Friday, November 1, 2019

athletics

Welcome to my blog. Yesterday was a good day. We did  athletics at Hornby High School. We had to do 6 events. My  favourite is the high jump. So there is a mat on the ground and two poles up and there's the middle Bar. Then you put it on and have to move toThe side. If you jump over it that means you're staying and you can try again. I did it first and then the distance from and I ran all the way around the high school field  three times and then I came back and then I went to shot put. I grabbed the mental ball and it was really heavy and when I was throwing the discus we had to use the pink discus because it was light. The black ones and the silver ones are actually really heavy. We did the long jump and the distance and the heavy ball run and jump and the distance run .and the little distance run and then after that we had to go back to school.  Then when we come back we did the last two rotations and then we had to go back to school. If you hurt herself we have a first aid kit. I did long jump and then I did the high jump next. It was really good and I was actually proud of myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment