Pages

Thursday, May 27, 2021

How to make a Hot chocolate


Hello readers,

It's been a long time since I posted on my blog. We have been practicing

procedure writing. This is how to make a hot chocolate.

Hot chocolate instructions



Equipment

A medium sized coffee cup, 

A teaspoon 

Ajug to boil the water.


Ingredients

Chocolate powder, 

Milk, 

Boiling water 

Marshmallows.



 

  1. First, you pour the milk in the cup up to just under ½ way. 

  2. Then you put the chocolate with the milk in the cup.  

  3. Then you get the boiling water and pour it in with the milk and the chocolate powder.

  4. Stir it with the teaspoon.

  5. Add 4 small marshmallows then push down in to the hot chocolate with the spoon, Take out the spoon.

  6. Drink your hot chocolate but be careful not to burn your mouth.. 



2 comments:

  1. My favourite drink it a hot chocolate.I hope you made me one while you were making your own Alex.

    I don't have marshmallows in mine though as I feel they make the drink too sweet.

    Did you get to amke one once you wrote the procedure?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Alex.
    I am just leaving a comment to let you know that I have had a look at your blog today.

    ReplyDelete